The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to working with parents and we treat all parents equally, unless there is a Court order limiting an individual’s exercise of parental responsibility.  If you are a non-resident parent and would like to receive information about your child from the school, please contact the School Office.

As a minimum, we will provide an annual written report for your son/daughter.  In cases where we do not know the whereabouts of a non-resident parent, we will make the resident parent aware that the other parent is entitled to receive the annual report and ask that it is passed on.

Department for Education ‘Understanding and dealing with issues relating to parental responsibility’