Start of Term Dates
- 1st September – Individual Year 7 students by invitation, plus key students in other Year Groups.
- 2nd September – All Year 7 students Transition Day 1, 8:40am to 1:30pm
- 3rd September – Year 7 Transition Day 2, 8.40am to 3pm
- 4th September – Year 7 Transition Day 3, 8.40am to 3pm
- 7th September – Year 7 in timetabled lessons for full school day, Year 11 return to school at 8:35am they should go straight to their Tutor Room (Y11 finish at 1:30pm)
- 8th September – Year 7 & 11 in timetabled lessons for full school day, Year 10 return (Y10 finish at 1:30pm)
- 9th September – Year 7, 10 & 11 in timetabled lessons for full school day, Year 8 return (Y8 finish at 1:30pm)
- 10th September – Year 7, 8, 10 & 11 in timetabled lessons for full school day, Year 9 return (Y9 finish at 1:30pm)
- 11th September – All students in Years 7-11 in timetabled lessons for full school day.
In line with Government guidance, all students will be required to wear school uniform from the start of term.
On your child’s first day returning to school they will have time with their tutor and peers with a focus on settling back into Court Fields and our ‘New Normal’. The programme of activities will include;
- Welcome back
- Virtual Assembly
- Introduction to the new normal
- Ice breaker activities
- Timetable and lessons explained
- How can we live our best lives as part of the recovery curriculum?
- How we can get back on track with our learning as part of the recovery curriculum?
This increased pastoral time aims to allow your child to reconnect with their Tutor, teachers and peers, and offer a safe space for any questions or concerns they may have.
Updates included on:
- Clarification on start time for Key Stage 4 first day back
- Clarification on timings of the day
- Addition of Government guidance on testing
- Addition of section on hand sanitising for those with skin conditions
- Clarification of exit gate for Year 7 on 4th September
Highlighted for convenience